Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen!! welcome to "prashnotari" only on dd 1!!

I was tagged by Editor-in-chief months ago!! so what??
I like procrastinated,that's it
So here goes One hell of a sneak peek into the life of yours truly


  • Describe your perfect Sunday morning?
Wake up early,study early in the morning,be obedient all day,clean the windows,wash the car and study the rest of the day,THAT is my perfect Sunday made to order by my dad,
Well it does go like this,wake up no earlier than 1300 hours,standing by the "no study on Sunday" protocol with Silas's piousness(god bless Dan Brown),that's about all I'll do.

  • Favorite song of all time?
    "kisi ki muskurahaton pe" from "Anadi",I detest himesh more than I hate brocolli(matter of fact,I haven't even tasted brocolli,but I'm a man of my word,I'll hate it the day I taste it)

  • How tall are you?
6"0' :)

  • If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be?
Feeding wild sharks ,no seriously,
I'll be the first guy to actually have "job security" in this field,no shark worth all his teeth will eat a 6 foot 62kg human skeleton!!
(Besides that I have a little something for sharks)

  • If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Terebithia!!
but only if I get my RDA* of cute little kids everyday MMmmm....... yummy,Pass the
KFC dip wouldja??

*Required dietary allowance

  • If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
I wanna be :
1) Captain Jack Sparrow!!
All he ever does is eat peanuts,woo de females,eat more peanuts,
look like Johnny Depp, and save the day!!
2) M F Husain!!
All he does is make doodles of naked women(I know ya call that ART,I do too,but it is what it is essentially),Have crushes on young actresses(And ya called jacko disgraceful!!)

  • If you have friends coming for supper what would you cook?
I wouldn't mind sharing a bit of those kids,anything for friends,ye know.

  • What is your favorite word?
Kaw Kaw,Plus a few mating calls ;)

  • What makes you cry?
Your friendly neighborhood important ingredient of my diet,
Onions!!

  • If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be?
A male lion,they boss the females,eat their hard earned prey,get a whole lotta females, and are called the "king of the jungle" for doing just about that!!

  • If you could time travel to the past to correct any mistakes you feel you’ve made, would you?
    None that I know of!! (or done intentionally)
    And if your gonna ask were all these kids disappear to,I'm a growing boy!!

  • Do you believe that the cup is half empty or half full?
No cup for me,us people in Australia like it big,mate!!One keg for the road,mate!!
Well half full.

  • What do you do for fun?
Feed Tyrants like Sandy,Mandu, To the sharks(yes I love them very much,the sharks),

  • Are you an outdoor or an indoor person?
Depends,If it's my mom grounding me,I'm indoors(Go to your room!!)
Or DAD,then of course,it's outdoors for me(Get out!!and take your shark tank with you!!(Qurbani,anyone??))

  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
Being thrown out of some swanky medical college for keeping a shark tank in the hostel.
(And secretly feeding my lovelies with an assorted collection of lecturers and seniors!!)
They didn't catch me for 5 years!!
  • What are you most proud of in your life?
What do ya ecspect mi tah be proud uf??
Being a 18 yer-old??
I'm not even thru wid mah spellin yet!!

  • When do you plan on getting married?
On finding a "sundar,susheel,sanskari bharatiya kanya",matchin our"kundlis",and then waiting for the muhurth,yup ya guessed it right,true blue Indian!!

  • Get the number or give the number?
Rock pigeons Jindabad!!(I was told doves were extinct)

  • Romance or Kinky Sex?
romance as long as it doesn't cause craters(in my purse),and the latter as long as it too doesn't cause any craters(elsewhere)

  • How do you feel?
Better now,thank you.

  • What size shoe do you wear?
Eleven(Does Fe Fy Fo Fum ring a bell??)

  • What is your favorite clothing brand?
Weekender,Flying machine ,and speedo(???) (ya don't expect me to go shark feeding in a tux)

  • Water or 100% Juice?
Water.

  • T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cingular/AT&T, or Sprint/Nextel?
No mobile,no tension!!

  • Would you rather be hot or cold?
Cold! Like the iron pole your stuck to for eternity on licking!!

  • Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
Don't know about you guys,but I can replace mine with toothpicks anytime and no one will know the difference!!

  • Favorite Place to Eat?
In bed

  • Opera, Musical, Concert, Play, Performance, or Other?
Play

  • Most Memorable Past?
When I was Julius Caesar,nah when I Was Da Vinci??Or Maybe bruce lee,I can't favourite one.

  • Most embarrassing moment?
Bleaaahhhh!!!! Oops did I just do that?? I'm so sorry!!

  • If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
Anything the Indian government gives it's president,Yup ya guessed it!!
I wanna Hitch hike the president!!

  • Your favorite Disney Films?
I wouldn't mind Cinderella if Timon and Pumbaa popped in once a while!!

  • Why did the chicken cross the road?
Cause across the road was the premiere of The Nitish Mishra starrer"The limited prodigy"!!
Coming to your nearby theatre soon!!

  • Do you support Paris?
If you're talking about that utterly beautiful,spoiled brat of a rich hotel heiress,I sure do!!

  • Where is Waldo?
If he's a kid,He sure as hell is in my closet.

  • Favorite element?
Of course,It's Kate Winslet!!
What she's not an element?? silver then.(werewolves beware!!)

  • What was your last thought?
Could ya kids keep it quite in the closet,I'm trying to think here!!
You keep quite there,or I'll give ya all back to your parents!!
(Yup I really know what scares them most)

  • Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape, or other?
Firefox.

  • Who are you going to vote for ?
Whoever that lucky bloke is,he sure is one voter card away from me!!

  • Juice and crackers or milk and cookies?
Milk and cookies

  • Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough?
A bad laugh.

  • Are you a cat or a dog person?
A dog definitely!! A very attention seeking person,look I can even wag my tail!!

  • Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I don't mind ,Both!!
highly developed telencephalon olfactory lobes are all I need(Dan Brown,anyone??)

  • Define yourself in three four words…
Fire in the hole!!

  • Do you eat cold cereal at night?
After having a year's stockpile of Cute,innocent kids and seafood(yup,the sharks,I'm open to calamities!!) you really think I have cereal!!!

  • What is your favorite TV show?
Friends without any of those guys around,I so do wish I could keep my room that messy!!

  • Do you shower every single day?
Whatcha mean?? It's not everyday an Anti-pollution team comes home!!
I always told mom not to trust that toaster salesman!!
Oh yes,of course,I do shower every single day!!
  • Boat or bus?
Arrr.... shiver me timbers!! Get aboard me Black Pearl!!ye good-for-nothing Oldies!!.
Need a hint??

  • What is your favorite food?
Homemade food,or should I say pizza-hutmade food??
  • Do you read Harry potter books?
Who harry??
Oh you mean that Aragog killing-voldermort slaying-snitch catching-save the day tupe of a chick magnet??
No never heard of him.

  • If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
:) !!!It's true,the ability to spread it is superhuman.

  • Have you had a beer in the last week?
You know who ya talking to mate?? I'm Steve Irwin!!(and jack sparrow and batman and.....)
You don't expect me to catch croc's with a beer can under me belt do ye??
Hic!!! Oh I'm sorry.

  • Vitamin Water or Gatorade?
None.

  • Favorite body part?
My feet.

  • Flip flops or sandals?
Neither!! I just love hush puppies Hush puppies,
you believed that??I want the homing missile that hit Bush!!(them Iraqis sure know their footwear all right!)
I-pump!!(god bless Reebok)

  • What do you do on Fridays?
Nothing!! except....Now you wouldn't want me to repeat what I wrote to question#1 would you??

  • Do you like bananas?
Sure do

So whatcha think??